The PANTA ® SMD R Jumper combines all the advantages of the SMD Jumper with the highlights of the PANTA FIX Jumper and is therefore ideally suited for difficult installation situations. Here , PANTA® SMD R are used as flexible PCB connectors for freely selectable bridging lengths between 20 – 40 mm.
- Enables a large number of possible layouts of PCBs in electronic device construction
- Cost-effective connection technology compared to rigid-flex printed circuit boards
- Better flexibility and resistance to breakage against step-milled PCBs
- No additional manual processes by selective soldering
- High temperature resistance
- Automatic placement in the pick & place process
- Reflowable (Pb-free, recommended reflow profile according to DIN EN 61760)
- Subsequent bending of the connected PCBs of up to 180 ° possible
- High vibration and bending resistance
- Displacement bending stress into the flexible area
- Reduction in bending stress in the connection area
For more benefits and product information, please contact our Product Management Team.
SMD R New Generation